Aww last night the lovely Foodie Mummy gave me an award!
Look at that isnt it lovely! It came from the brain of the wonderful Chic Mama.
So now I must tell you the things I’m grateful for.
- I am grateful for being a Mum to a wonderful son who brings me new challenges and trials every day but we see them through together and are both stronger for it. He’s my little star and I love him so much. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him.
- My family. As familys go I’m pretty darn lucky. Me and my Mum are exceptionally close, and often to alike for our own good, both very stubborn and both refuse to back down lol. Me and my Dad have been getting along better recently too which is rare but I am enjoying that even if I do remain somewhat cautious where he is concerned.
- My friends. Namely my two closest friends. E and B. They are amazing. I love them both so much. I dont see B that much at the moment as shes at Uni but when we do see it each other its like we only saw each other a week ago not two months ago. Dunno what I’d do without FB to stay in contact with her. E is on her teaching placement at the moment so I’ve only seen her once this week which is pretty rare but I know even when we arent talking that we are still exceptionally close. It was lovely last night because she rung just for a chat which we rarely do, normally because phone calls lead to going out lol.
- I am grateful to have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboards. There have been times when money has been tight and you wonder how you’ll get through the next few days but at the moment I’m thankful for the fact both of those things are there.
- Now this will sound strange maybe, I’m grateful for my ability to read. I love books and if I didnt have books to lose myself in I dont know what I’d do. I read alsorts, no particular genre.
- I am grateful for my blog and the wonderful friends I have made through it. There are some amazing people out there. Who each of them are wonderful in their own special ways. We all have wonderful blogs which are our own spaces to be creative and to let loose, its wonderful to follow them and get an insight into those writers.
Ok so now I must tag some people. Here goes.
I look forward to seeing what your all grateful for 😀